Eleanor Home Care can provide as much or as little hourly care support as needed. We tailor to individual requirements, lifestyles and budgets, enabling you or your loved one to remain independent in their home.
Our flexible hourly home care services:
- personal care, including washing, bathing, showering, toileting and continence management
- reablement – assistance as someone recovers independence and confidence after illness, an accident or after surgery
- assistance with morning and bedtime routines
- preparing or assisting with meal and drink preparation
- light household tasks – dusting, laundry, washing up and vacuuming
- financial matters, such as collecting a pension or paying regular bills
- shopping and collecting prescriptions
- companionship services
- accompanying and escorting services, e.g. to assist with visits to family and friends, to doctors or dentists or for social activities, such as theatre trips.
For more information on Eleanor Home Care in London, Poole, Ealing, Lewisham, Redbridge and Dorset, please contact us.