At Eleanor Care we are immensely proud of our structured training programme and facility, which has helped a large number of people start their career in the care industry.
Our flexible approach means that we can as easily accommodate the requirements of employers needing health and social care training for their employees on an ongoing basis.
We can also assist individuals who look after loved ones on an informal basis and would like to build their confidence and care skills.
All our health and social care training is provided at our dedicated training premises in London – approved to deliver training by the leading UK qualification awarding body OCR – by an experienced team of tutors.
The courses we offer include:
OCR accredited courses
- OCR Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults)
- OCR Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults)
- Leadership for Health and Social Care Level 5
- Dementia Care Level 2 certificate
- Dementia Care Level 3 certificate
Home Care Mandatory Training (five-day course)
Basic Home Care (three-day course)
Personal Assistance (three-day course)
- Basic Life Support
- Death, Dying and Bereavement
- Dementia Care for Managers and Supervisors
- Principles of Person-Centred Care
- Role of a Care Worker
- Needs of the Service User
- Food Hygiene
- Health and Safety
- Home Economics
- Medication (Induction and Administration)
For more information about Eleanor Training Centre’s health and social care training in London, please contact us.