We are extremely proud to announce that we have been recognised as Disability Confident Committed.
We are making changes and creating steps to make Eleanor Healthcare Group a more diverse and inclusive environment to all. Receiving this award is just one of our many actions this year to support our staff, partners, residents and families.
A big thank you to Caroline Green, our Greenwich homecare branch manager for organising and leading Eleanor into the right direction.
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer, we have committed to:
- Ensuring our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- Communicating and promoting vacancies
- Offering an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job
- Anticipating and providing reasonable adjustment as required
- Supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long-term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
- At least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people