The Eleanor Healthcare Group of companies was founded in 1979 and for 40 years since then, we have developed extensive experience, knowledge and skills in the healthcare sector.
By drawing on our in-depth understanding of the needs of both service users and our clients, we are ideally placed to deliver the high quality, person-centred, cost-effective services that our service users and clients look for.
Over the years, we have developed and grown, and today we are an independent provider of wide-ranging care services, including home care, non-emergency patient transport and residential care for people with learning disabilities and/or other complex needs. Eleanor Health Care Group is one of the fastest growing health and social care groups in the UK, employing more than 2000 employees across operative sites.
We are now seeking a like-minded, enthusiastic Creative content writer to join us as we move into the next phase of our evolution in demonstrating the value of digital marketing. Reporting into the Senior managers team, the role will suit an individual with previous experience in creative content writing and looking to take their knowledge and responsibilities to the next level.
The successful candidate will have excellent opportunity to develop professional with wide ranging real responsibility. This is an excellent role for someone adaptable, who is keen to drive change and improvement in Eleanor’s continuously evolving entrepreneurial environment.
You will do the creative writing and content development capability across the full range of business units, sectors, and geographies. translate strategy and winning work themes into engaging content for a range of audiences and channels. As the creative content writer, you will be responsible for ensuring the tone of voice is woven into all key communications effectively and appropriately.
• Owns and evolves the brands core central narrative, working with relevant stakeholders to ensure style and tone of voice are woven through all communications, including online platforms, campaigns, internal channels, and key group-wide publications.
• Leading their content programme, managing story content strategy, planning and pipeline across sectors, business units and geographies. Directs content contributors and coordinates storytelling projects, taking responsibility for high-level content, messaging, and output.
• Works with design team to ensure that photography and design effectively communicate message.
• Leads content exploration and creates high-quality content that demonstrates the brands offering, translating pertinent sector issues, and capturing the sentiment of our work and client need in the process.
• Collates, investigates, and writes compelling, error-free content for a wide range of channels including direct mail, social media, media relations, digital, site branding, awards, exhibitions, presentations, and events.
• As lead writer and the ‘voice of the brand’ works across teams, stakeholders, and clients to identify content opportunities, provide creative guidance and oversight, research and deliver high-quality content, and thread creative style through campaigns and projects. Sets adhere to and educates employees and suppliers on the corporate tone of voice and style guide.
• Acts as an ambassador for Eleanor Healthcare Group.
• Two years’ experience in similar role. Previous Healthcare industry experience is preferred
• Proven work experience as Content Writer and relevant portfolio is a must (only applications accompanied by a relevant work portfolio will be taken into consideration)
• Experience in delivering high-quality content across multiple digital channels
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks at the same time
• Standard marcomms systems including website CMS and CRM systems
• Experience in writing SEO friendly content
• High attention to detail