The Eleanor Healthcare Group of companies was founded in 1979 and for 40 years since then, we have developed extensive experience, knowledge and skills in the healthcare sector.
By drawing on our in-depth understanding of the needs of both service users and our clients, we are ideally placed to deliver the high quality, person-centred, cost-effective services that our service users and clients look for.
Over the years, we have developed and grown, and today we are an independent provider of wide-ranging care services, including home care, non-emergency patient transport and residential care for people with learning disabilities and/or other complex needs. Eleanor Health Care Group is one of the fastest growing health and social care groups in the UK, employing more than 2000 employees across operative sites.
We are now seeking a like-minded, enthusiastic digital marketer to join us as we move into the next phase of our evolution in demonstrating the value of digital marketing. Reporting into the Senior managers team, the role will suit an individual with previous experience digital marketing who is looking to take their knowledge and responsibilities to the next level.
The successful candidate will have excellent opportunity to develop professional with wide ranging real responsibility. This is an excellent role for someone adaptable, who is keen to drive change and improvement in Eleanor’s continuously evolving entrepreneurial environment.
• Promote digital design and the use within Eleanor whilst maintaining and strengthening brand consistency.
• Work closely with the Senior managers team and our internal stakeholders to translate ideas and written content into compelling designs that enhance our clients’ experience and support Lockton’s marketing goals.
• Effectively articulate ideas, communicate and collaborate throughout all design stages, taking feedback and input from stakeholders.
• Ensure that design and creative projects are delivered on time, to our standards of excellence.
• Source images and maintain image libraries that are up-to-date and reflective of the Eleanor brand.
• Be a proactive innovator and creative problem solver, who is very technically savvy and quick to identify and pick up new software and promote to the business.