We will know you, value you, and challenge you.
This is who we are. This is how we care. This is our promise to you. When you join us, you will be the face of Eleanor and take the same promise to our customers.
Carer benefits of working for us
We genuinely want to make a difference. We are a for-profit business, but we want to do the right thing by working with people within the communities that we operate in. We focus on our staff and our customers (the Service Users, their Next of Kin, our Council partners and the Emergency Services). Carers make up the largest part of our workforce, and they form the backbone of our organisation.
- Competitive salary: Earn up to £28,000 a year or £580 per week (dependent on location). We pay up to £11.50 per hour depending on the location.
- Paid Holiday: 28 days (based on a 5-day working week).
- Bonus pay for Holidays: x1.5 salary on Bank Holidays.
- Guaranteed Contracts: Depending on your availability, we can commit up to 30 hours per week.
- Full time / Part-time options: We can work around you.
- Training: We offer you training worth £450. You pay £60 and this is refunded after 3 months. We also offer free Refresher training and ongoing development along with our free In-house Training and Development Program.
- Discount and Savings Card: Blue Light card facilitated. After 3 months of service, you can apply directly for the card. Same discounts as NHS staff, and other emergency services.
- Carer of Month Scheme: We reward good performance each month, no matter where you work. The certificate and recognition come with a £25 cash incentive added to your salary.
- Pension Scheme (after 3 months): You get a total of 8% of your earnings (4% from you + 1% as a tax rebate + 3% from us).
- Eleanor Cares Awards: You become automatically eligible for a nomination to our annual awards when you join us. Watch the last ceremony here.
- Stability: Eleanor Health Care Group has 46 offices across 3 settings (Home Care, Care Homes and Hospital Logistics).
- Real Career Growth: Many of our managers started out as care assistants and coordinators.
- External Qualifications: We help our staff achieve QCF level certifications 2 and 3 in Health and Social Care. We sponsor the course costs (£3,000) and it is a 12-month commitment from you. Start dates are January and June every year.
- Health and wellbeing support: Your health and wellbeing are very important to us. We will go out of our way to help you do your job well.